This Joomla! ® module is created to load Images, Swf and Flv files in a nice and simple way with the help of an intuitive Administration Panel . It can be also used like a cool gallery with different types of slides for your awesome website.
Support for :
- Perfect Resizable by setting the Width and Height of the module.
- Autostart Option: On/Off.
- You can set module's background color and transparency.
- 3 Transition Types for every slide:Brightness, Fade and Darkness.
- All the text's colors and sizes changeable.
- All colors for the banner's links changeable.
- All the Navigation buttons customizable (color, background color) .
- All the Video Player's buttons customizable ( see our screenshots).
- The Description Box customizable ( color , transparency,position etc.) .
- You can set slide duration from a slide by slide setting.
- All the settings are also explained in the backend of the module.You can show/hide every slide you want.
- Added direct link to an app which makes the module visible on Android devices.
- Set the images and swf files width and height to the module's dimensions.
- If you need to load flv files, just upload them in the videos directory of the module and set the path like this: videos/yourmovie.flv and for the swf files the path is to be set the same like de images path:
modules/mod_multimedia/videos/yourswf.swf or modules/mod_multimedia/images/yourswf.swf
- All the links have same window target (_self). Test our Demo.
- If you choose not to set a description, a small box will remain on mouse over the slide.
- All the settings from the Administration Panel have tooltips included.
- This module contains 10 (ten) predefined slides .
- Troubleshooting: For any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
This product [Multimedia Banner Rotator] is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.